div id='menubar'>

Sunday 18 May 2014

Dear Success Seeker by Michele R. Wright






"What you give is what you get in life." -Billie Jean (Founder of the Women's Sport Foundation)

Asslamualikum,
    I'm sure most of you are having a busy Sunday, indulge in studies. I'm also getting through this tough time haha! But thought of sharing a very quick book review which is one of my most favourite.

"Dear Success Seeker by Michele R. Wright" is an absolutely beautiful book in which 83 outstanding and superlative successful ladies have shared their secrets of success. I find this book very motivating and helpful whenever I'm upset. At some moments in life you're depressed about something that is imperfect in your life. And you start considering yourself as a person who is a failure. Because we forget that failure is always an option. And the truth is that without failing we won't be able to get the best. So after reading this book I'm sure you'll see a new light in your life. And that's the beauty of life that whenever we get over the bad feelings, it shows us an entirely new world opening the doors of hope, achievements and wonders and help us to triumph over our fears.
         Different successful ladies of different ages, castes and countries have shared their valuable experiences and advised the readers very beautifully. So in short, this book inspires me a lot and helping me to make myself a better person.
       I got mine from a book fair in the Expo Center but not sure from which book store you can get in Pakistan. For buying it online, here's a link below.

  http://www.amazon.com/Dear-Success-Seeker-Wisdom-Outstanding/dp/1416570799




Enjoy reading!
Omama Farooq.

No comments:

Post a Comment