div id='menubar'>

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Ramadan Mubarak



Assalamualikum to all the lovely followers. Its my first Ramadan in a new country after marriage. I do miss Ramadan back home in Karachi but all set to enjoy this holy month here in Muscat, Oman.
As a Muslim, we should share happiness with our fellow brothers and sisters. So the idea popped into my mind that why not to bake some yummy cupcakes and distribute them in the neighbourhood. Also gave it to a British family(non Muslim) and the man after thanking said.. Alhamdulillah. 😇
   I used the Betty Crocker's milk chocolate cake mix and the cupcakes turned out to be fluffy and light weighed (10/10). Whereas I would rate the whipping cream mix 5/10 because its consistency was not good enough for frosting.
nom nom nom





Remember me in my family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment